Gut Healing & Immune Boosting Soup
This soup is rich with all the good nutrients you need to heal your gut and fight off the cold or flu! The things you can do with this soup are LIMITLESS!
Servings 8 people
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Ginger minced
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Green Onions chopped
- 2 whole Star Anise
- 1/2 cup Tamari Sauce or Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 whole Red Bell Peppers washed & sliced
- 8 oz Mushrooms washed & sliced
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro washed & chopped
- 2 tbsp Mint washed & chopped
- 1 whole Sweet Potato peeled & diced
- 1 whole Zucchini washed & chopped
- 1 whole Bok Choy washed & chopped
- 1/2 bunch Kale chopped
- 8 Cups Bone Broth homemade or store bought
- 1 lb Rice Noodles
- 1 whole Lemons juiced
Heat 1 tbsp Coconut Oil in a large pot over med-high heat.
Add ginger, garlic and green onions, stir and saute 1-2 min. Add Star Anise & mushrooms, saute 2-3 min
Add white ends of bok choy and sweet potatoes, and 1 tbsp coconut oil, saute 2-3 min
Add Tamari Sauce & Red curry paste, stir & simmer 5 min
Add remaining veggies (including bok choy greens, but reserve 1/2 cilantro & mint for later) and stir. Add 8 cups of Bone Broth and bring to boil. (if you prefer your vegetable crisper, add the remaining veggies after noodles are cooked.
Add rice noodles and cook until soft. (according to package instructions). Top with remaining cilantro and mint, and squeeze lemon juice. Stir & serve. Serve with Sriracha on the side!